The Jackson Area Chamber of Commerce is committed to excellence and innovation and strives to be a viable component in stimulating economic growth, business and industry expansion, as well as providing relevant resources and information to it’s membership.
Thinking of Joining?
BUSINESS & NETWORKING
The Chamber can put you in touch with hundreds of people who may become new clients or customers. Some ways to make contacts and network include:
• Monthly Business Breakfasts - feature a program that provides information of interest to chamber members, watch the calendar of events for date, location and program subject.
• Special Events and Mixers are held throughout the year to bring members together for both business and pleasure, watch our calendar of events for details. Our monthly Business After Hours is held on the second Tuesday of each month and the location is one of our member businesses. Another event held for the past 40+ years is the Annual Picnic for chamber members and their families.
• Chamber Committees offer members opportunities to work on projects with other business people who have similar interests.
• Business Seminars – presented by the University of Missouri Extension Business Specialist and the Jackson Area Chamber of Commerce – watch the calendar of events for dates, times, subject matter, and location
• The Annual Meeting and Banquet is held each year to honor leaders, recognize accomplishments, and install our officers
PUBLICITY AND EXPOSURE
The Chamber promotes your organization to the public and business community in several ways:
• The Chamber’s Web Site contains valuable information about Jackson and the business community. All Chamber members are listed in our easy to use “Membership Listing” complete with a free hotlink to your business web site.
• Chamber Connection newsletter high- lights member information and keeps you up to date on Chamber activities and committees. This publication is mailed to all chamber members and is inserted monthly into the Cashbook Journal Newspaper with over 10,000 circulation
• Chamber Membership Directory lists your business by name, and business classification. This publication is not only distributed to every Chamber member, but is also sent to each of the over 1,000 inquiries about the Jackson area we receive every year.
• Event Sponsorships such as the Annual Golf Tournament or the Educator of the Year Banquet give members an opportunity to highlight their businesses and products to other members.
• Ribbon Cutting & Ground Breaking Ceremonies are conducted for new and expanding businesses.
The Chamber is dedicated to improving your ability to achieve success in your business or professional life. Programs include:
• Seminars and Workshops are held throughout the year to inform members about current business topics and items of community interest.
• Business Breakfast provide programs with topics of interest to business and the community.
The Chamber receives hundreds of requests each year for goods & services to be purchased in our area. We refer Chamber members to visitors, newcomers, businesses, and area residents. By displaying Chamber member plaques and window/door decals, our members enhance their credibility and recognition.
The Chamber serves as a central source of information for members who are seeking community and business demographics.
For more information about joining the Jackson Area Chamber of Commerce contact us at 573-243-8131 or firstname.lastname@example.org
To view our current membership schedule please click HERE.
To fill out a membership application please click HERE.